Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Why do we think the way we do?

Some people, like me, do not like to bring attention onto themselves. I would much rather write 100 blog posts as opposed to giving a public talk or presentation. But, for me, public speaking is part of the job at times.

Let's take birthdays. Mine happens to be Valentine's Day. While I typically don't tell folks that it is my birthday, I find myself somewhat irritated when others do not acknowledge my birthday. But, how can they when they either don't know or realize that I do not like attention???

Such conflicting differences put our colleagues at a disadvantage and in a no-win situations. Why do we think like this???

Then, we wonder why others do not understand us. Human feelings are so unpredictable and difficult to fully comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment