Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Mattress Retailers and Sales

How often do you buy a new mattress?  For me, at least 10 years can elapse in between purchases.  So, I ask: why are there so many mattress stores and so many mattress sales in Richmond, VA?  If so many people are buying new mattresses where are the old ones going?  Perhaps to a mattress landfill somewhere.

Perhaps I am the exception and people buy new mattresses every few years.  Nevertheless, I often wonder as I ride down West Broad Street how so many mattress places stay in business.   On Broad Street alone, I see "Mattress Warehouse", "Mattress King", and "Mattress Discounters". 

Perhaps I am missing out on one of life's great secrets:  buy a new mattress every 2-3 years whether you need to or not. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. Green tea mattress review

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this mattress can work out at side sleepers and with back pain to apply with...

    ReplyDelete
  5. King heated mattress pads are widely-used to heat up the bed before one snuggles involved with it. Warmth is then maintained and automatically adjusted during the night to offer more comfort to the sleeper. different on queen and king mattress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water mattress Lastly, the water mattress. Water mattresses had seen the peak of their popularity in the youth of our parents or around 1970s. reuk mattress

    ReplyDelete