Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

"Criminal Minds" TV Show

Lynn and I first discovered this show on New Year's Day.  A&E had a "Criminal Minds" marathon.  I sat down around 12 noon to catch the first episode that piqued my curiosity.  Then, Lynn got interested and watched a few episodes in between caring for her mother.  The next episode followed right after each other.  Typically, the opening scene just intrigued me enough to keep me from switching channels or, better yet, turning off the TV.  Well, we turned off the TV around midnight having watched 12 episodes.  We are now hooked.  I cannot recall the last time, if ever, I sat in front of a TV for 12 hours.

By the way, for more information about this show, click here.

The show, unlike other crime shows that focus on the victim or the crime scene, focuses on the criminal, his/her profile, and what they need to do to catch the "unsub" which denotes "unknown subject".    The "good guys" are group of FBI profilers who comprise the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit) who based in Quantico, VA.

Got to wrap up and post this blog because A&E has 4 hours of "Criminal Minds" tonight -- who needs the Super Bowl when "Criminal Minds" is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment